Prices are tax inclusive
● WONDFO One Step MET-THC Panel Urine Test (WB SURECHECK MET-THC Panel Urine Cassette) that determines the presence of methamphetamine (MET) and/or Tetrahydroxycannabinol (THC) in urine.
● WONDFO One Step MET-THC Panel Urine Test (WB SURECHECK MET-THC Panel Urine Cassette) is a rapid, one step, immunochromatographic assay designed for qualitative detection of drug metabolite in human urine at a cut-off concentration of methamphetamine (MET) and/or TetraHydroxyCannabinol (THC) commonly found in marijuana.
Directions for use
Remove the device from the foil pouch, and place it in a stable, flat, and dry surface. Holding the urine dropper above the test device, squeeze 3-4 drops of urine into the urine panel. As the test begins to work, purple color band may appear at the center of the test device. The purple line/band serves as the control line for the results. Interpret test results at five minutes. Do not interpret results after five minutes because false-positive results may occur.
Interpretation of test results:
1. Appearance of three lines/bands in the test panel indicates negative (-) result.
2. Presence of two purple bands/lines in the test panel indicates positive result.
3. If the purple line is not visible and no appearance of purple line at the beginning of the test, the result is considered invalid.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.