Prices are tax inclusive
The PPD Better Midwives 2nd Edition aims to help midwives brush up on key topics relevant to their practice.
The first part of the book contains discussions on:
● Maternal Care and Pregnancy
● Related Laws and Acts
● Pregnancy and Drug Safety Categories
● Hormonal Contraceptives by the FPOP
● Women’s Health Beyond Pregnancy
● Selected Common Disorders
● Medicinal Plants by the Department of Health
● Selected Daily Nutritional Guide Pyramids for Filipinos by the FNRI
The second part of the book contains the Health Products Directory. It includes listing of concise information on selected drugs and supplements that midwives may encounter in their practice. This part of the book is a dictionary-style listing of health products (i.e. in alphabetical order); and entries are classified by therapeutic categories or medical conditions. This reference serves only as a guide and, in compliance with the Midwifery Code of Ethics, rules apply with regards to its use to recommend, dispense, prescribe, administer, or implement drug management and therapies to patients.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.